Friday, October 28, 2011

More Christmas & Newspaper Taxi

A couple more christmas designs available.
The street party was originally designed for my own street this year, last year we had a great time.   Funny how you can spend a whole lifetime in your house and not know the people down the street, or do I spend too much time in the house designing quirky reindeers perhaps ?


Think this is me secretly wishing I could sew a quilt.  

The Street Party


Introducing Newspaper Taxi  "We LOVE Mail competition"

I cant even remember how I came across this blog, but am grateful I did and is now on my 'Blogs I Stalk' list.  And to make it even better the owner Stef has a boutique vintage store in Newtown. Think I will be popping over for a personal visit in the next couple of weeks. 

So anyway what I wanted to share is her great giveaway of stationary. 



So, my desk is covered in packs of christmas cards, so there is a couple of packs on their way.

Hope you can join in, be quick it closes Friday the 4th November 2011.  You have gotta pop over to her blog and check out all the amazing stuff she has received.  

Personally I would have trouble letting it go, its going to be one AMAZING prize !

No comments:

Post a Comment