Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Arrgh Inspiration !

Dont you love it when your trawling blog land and you come across a GEM ! Meet Elsa Mora aka Elsita, my lucky blog find today.


If you know me, you know I love paper and cutting it up, after designing a mini 3D scultpture for an assignment in art class, I loved it so much in a state of madness a few years later I did again on a max scale into a big Christmas Tree.  (Photos I should find).  So stumbling across an amazing blog and artist like Elsa, think I might be stuck on her page for quite some time.


Meet Elsa Mora !  Even her about us page is fantastic 


Thanks Elsa, think you have just inspired me back and cleared a little bit of the forest in my mind!


I hope you enjoy these artworks as much as I am.





ARTWORK TITLE:
" Miniature Paper Ring "
Artist: Elsa Mora 
http://elsita.typepad.com/allaboutpapercutting






ARTWORK TITLE: 
"A Forest In Her Mind" 
Artist: Elsa Mora 
http://elsita.typepad.com/allaboutpapercutting

4 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for the feature Vicky!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Elsita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how lovely & intricate! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a-may-zing! I remember thinking I thought you were nuts for loving that assignment. I hated it. I do have a love for this fine paper art though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ring is super super gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete